Powerful Tutorials

Powerful Tutorials is the most effective e-learning platform. You'll get free tutorials based on our daily life needs like how to make money online, how to start freelancing on Fiverr, Upwork, youtube, Website Design, Dropshipping, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Programming, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO. You will get a bunch of tips and tricks that will help you grow your passive income so that you can live a financially successful life! Good luck and let's build!

Thursday, September 16, 2021

What is Google My Business? Why important?

  Freelancing Hub       Thursday, September 16, 2021

What is Google My Business? Why important?

Summary of Google My Business Setup.

For beginners who want to know what Google My Business is, you need to take the time to read this content and get an idea. As the name suggests, Google My Business lets you list Google for your business.

When a consumer reviews or researches your business on Google - or even searches for terms related to your business, you want to make sure that the customer listed on Google all the information needed to visit/purchase your website or contact your company. Has been done.

How do you get started with Google My Business?
With Google My Business, you can not only create a listing for your business on Google, but you can also manage your business presence on one of the most popular search engines in the world. In addition, Google My Business offers many more benefits.

How Google My Business Makes Your Business Easier
# Provide important information about your business, such as your name, phone number, and address
# Make it easy for your clients to find directions to your location
# Promote company events and news
# Add pictures of your business
# For users as well as companies, Google My Business is an invaluable resource.

Why is Google My Business important?
Google My Business is an important tool. It helps your business communicate with your specific visitors, as well as provide helpful information to current and potential customers.

1) Google My Business Free:
Nothing is free, but Google My Business allows you to list businesses for free. That is why Google My Business is an essential platform for any company. Whether you are a new startup or an established company, there is no cost to Google to create your business profile.

2) Google creates my business lead
In the last few years, search has grown by more than 500 percent with the phrase "near me". I mean, people are looking for businesses near them, be it a restaurant, a movie theater, a furniture store.
Make Google My Business a part of your digital marketing strategy and you can start gaining new leads as well as generate additional sales. Local searchers have a high conversion rate of up to 80 percent. So the huge benefits of Google My Business are helping to make your business better.

3) Google My Business Search Results helps in ranking
On a wide site like Google, you want to make sure that your business does not get lost in the long list of search results. When you are at the top of the Google rankings, your business is more likely to be noticed by people who are interested in your product or service.
Why Google, Google My Business Profiles. A complete picture of your business, such as your name, location, and phone numbers, and services, can ensure that Google is relevant to searchers and helps rank it that way.

How to set up Google My Business?
1) Open an account
Start your Google My Business profile by claiming your business on Google. If your company has a Google My Business profile but does not own it, you can claim it through Google. For brand new companies, you can sign up and create your profile.

2) Enter your business information
After signing up or logging in to your Google My Business account, add important information about your company:
Name
Address
Phone number
Hours
Industry

3) Verify the account
Verifying your account is another important step when signing up for Google My Business. Once you review all your information and make sure everything is correct, you verify yourself as the owner of your business.
If you want to verify your business via P [post mail, email, or phone, Google will send a verification code. After receiving the verification code, enter the code in Google My Business. If you want to verify your business via post mail, a postcard with a verification code will arrive within 14 days.

In which sectors can Google My Business be used?
Any company can use Google My Business, even if they do not operate the storefront. For example:
Retail Stores
Plumber
Restaurant
ECommerce Store
Car agency
Utility provider
Etc.

How to use Google My Business?
You can start using Google My Business with the following steps:
1) Log in to the Google Account you want to manage your Google My Business profile
2) Go to https://www.google.com/business/ and click on "manage now".
3) Create your Google My Business profile or find and claim.
4) Verify your business and business profile on Google.
5) Update your Google My Business profile with your name, address, phone number, and more.
6) Encourage your clients or customers to share their experiences through reviews.
6) Optimize your profile with posts, product or service listings, photos, and more.
logoblog

Thanks for reading What is Google My Business? Why important?

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments: